Life of Fred: Statistics
by Stanley F. Schmidt, Ph.D.
Not available for purchase.
The second book of the Life of Fred College Series.
- Descriptive Statistics (averages, measures of dispersion, types of distributions)
- Bayes' Theorem
- From a given population determine what samples will look like (7 tests)
- Techniques of sampling
- From a given sample determine what the population was (14 tests)
- Determine whether two given samples came from the same population (15 tests)
- Working with three or more samples (10 tests)
- Emergency statistics guide
- Regression Equations
- Field Guide
- 16 Tables
Sku #: 687