Examine how animal adaptations aid in their survival in a number of different habitats. Trace the paths of early explorers as they discover new worlds. Identify examples and uses of simple machines in your home and community and solve real-life problems.
Literature units are designed to be taught in conjunction with a corresponding science or social studies unit.
- 3 Complete Science / Social Studies Units
- 3 Complete Literature Units
- All required books
- Exploration and Survival science kit
- ~ 9 weeks of interdisciplinary curriculum
- Animal Adaptations (S)
- Abel's Island (LA)
- Early Explorers (SS)
- Pedro's Journal (LA)
- Work, Tools, and Simple Machines (S)
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH (LA)
This package includes free online access to your curriculum, Learning Gates, and Portfolio for 18 months.