Investigate the interdependence that exists among plants, animals, and people. Explore the lives of the Native Americans, their interdependence with the environment, and their relationship with the early pioneers. Examine the interactions between the biotic and abiotic elements of ecosystems.
Literature units are designed to be taught in conjunction with a corresponding science or social studies unit.
- 3 Complete Science / Social Studies Units
- 3 Complete Literature Units
- All required books
- Interdependence Science Kit
- ~ 9 weeks of interdisciplinary curriculum
- Dirt and Plants (S)
- Little House in the Big Woods (LA)
- Native Americans (SS)
- The Sign of the Beaver (LA)
- Ecosystems and Ecology (S)
- Native American Animal Stories (LA)
This package includes free online curriculum access for 18 months.