The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need is the ideal resource for everyone who wants to produce writing that is clear, concise, and grammatically excellent. Whether you're creating perfect professional documents, spectacular school papers, or effective personal letters, you'll find this handbook indispensable. From word choice to punctuation to organization, English teacher Susan Thurman guides you through getting your thoughts on paper with polish.
Using dozens of examples, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need provides guidelines for the following:
- Understanding the parts of speech and elements of a sentence
- Avoiding the most common grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Using correct punctuating in every sentence
- Writing clearly and directly
- Approaching writing projects, whether big or small
Easy to follow and authoritative, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need
provides all the necessary tools to make you successful with every type of written expression.