Feel the earth move beneath your feet as you learn how volcanoes, earthquakes, and tectonic plates are changing our world. Follow the fictional lives of two children as their society rebuilds in a post-apocalyptic world. Discover how humans influence and are influenced by geography. Delve into a wide variety of contemporary and classic short stories. Conduct demonstrations to see how weather cycles move across the globe.
Literature units are designed to be taught in conjunction with a corresponding science or social studies unit.
- 3 Complete Online Science / Social Studies Units
- 3 Complete Online Literature Units
- All required books
- Weather and Climate Science Kit, Our Changing Earth Science Kit
- Dolphin Bead materials
- Weather and Climate (S)
- The Wanderer (LA)
- Geography and Landforms (SS)
- The People of Sparks (LA)
- Our Changing Earth (S)
- Short Stories (LA)