Hard-Copy Curriculum, Literature, and Manipulatives
We are confident that you will find Moving Beyond the Page to be a comprehensive curriculum that will challenge and engage your child in learning.
After you have evaluated the curriculum, if you are unhappy with it for any reason, you may return any hard-copy curriculum, literature, or manipulative in like-new and resalable condition for a full refund of your purchase price within 30 days of receiving the curriculum.
We also offer a 90-day return for website credit. For up to 90 days after you receive the curriculum, you may return any items that are in like-new and resalable condition and receive a full credit toward the purchase of a different level of curriculum. When your return for website credit is received, your account on our website will receive a credit that is automatically applied to your next purchase.
/Online Return Policy
Before Student Activity Pages Are Downloaded
/Online curriculum is eligible for a refund within 30 days or an exchange within 90 days if the student activity pages have not been downloaded.
After Student Activity Pages Have Been Downloaded
After student activity pages have been downloaded for a unit, that unit is no longer eligible for a refund or exchange.
How to Set Up and Pack Your Return
Even if you are within the refund window, items must be received in new and resalable condition for you to qualify for a refund. To begin the process, do the following:
- Set up your return by selecting your order at www.movingbeyondthepage.com/account/ and following the links provided.
- Print an extra copy of the return sheet and include it in the box. Also write your order number or name on the box.
Here are some helpful hints for packing any returns:
- Use a new box! Your old box will not survive a return trip.
- Pack science kits on top of books, or your kits will be crushed. Damaged kits will not qualify for a refund.
- Pack your order tightly in as small a box as possible. Be liberal in your use of packing materials. You should be able to shake your package with no shifting of contents.
- Use UPS or FedEx for all orders over $200, pay for delivery confirmation, and write down your tracking number. Using USPS is not a good way to save money, because the shipment is more likely to be damaged.