Lesson 10: Back Home
Questions to Explore
- How can words be powerful?
- How can power be used to help people?
Facts and Definitions
- A maxim is an expression of truth or principle by which to live.
- Increase vocabulary by studying author's craft. (LA)
- Read and interpret a variety of texts. (LA)
- Ask questions to get information. (LA)
- Consider the difference among genres. (LA)
- Ben and Me by Robert Lawson
Tell your child that today she will finish the book Ben and Me. Ask her what she has learned from the book and what she has enjoyed most.