Stuff You Need
- A Is for Musk Ox by Erin Cabatingan
- 10 apple die-cuts (kit)
- a few books to read to your child
- cookie sheet* (Activity 1 - optional)
- crayons, markers, or colored pencils* (Activity 2 - optional)
- number cards (kit)
- shaving cream* (Activity 1 - optional)
- student journal
- yarn (kit)* (Activity 1 - Option 2)
* - denotes an optional material that may or may not be needed
- Ask your child to say or sing the letters of the alphabet in order.
- Ask him to practice counting to 20 aloud.
- Ask him what a herd is.
- Review the names of the continents on the world map.
- Review the sound of the letter A and the sight card "you."