Frequently Asked Questions
Moving Beyond the Page Learning Centers
- I don't know any other homeschoolers using Moving Beyond the Page in my area. How can I find them?
- How can I earn money as a Learning Center coordinator?
- Do Moving Beyond the Page Learning Centers use the same curriculum as the original Moving Beyond the Page homeschool curriculum?
- I already bought the Moving Beyond the Page curriculum, but now I want to join a Learning Center. What can I do?
- Can I start a course using the Age 10-12 level curriculum?
- I don't have much extra time. How much time will it take if I start a new Learning Center?
- What is the minimum number of students that I can have in a Learning Center?
- Are Learning Centers more expensive than the original homeschool format of Moving Beyond the Page?
- Can my Learning Center course meet one day per week for three hours instead of two days per week for 90 minutes each?
- We have a teacher whose own children are not in the Learning Center she teaches. Does she have to buy a curriculum license as well?
- Should I buy my curriculum now or wait and see if a Learning Center starts in my area?
- Why isn't there a Learning Center near my home?