Distance Learning Schools
If you have recently purchased Moving Beyond the Page, visit our Getting Started section for information about structuring your day and your year with Moving Beyond the Page.
science - social studies - language arts - math
Moving Beyond the Page is a complete homeschool curriculum. Your children will grow in their love of learning through our literature-based curriculum that
- encourages critical and creative thinking,
- provides challenging and engaging projects, and
- supports different learning styles.
All children can benefit from our unique approach to education. This is especially true for hands-on, creative, and gifted learners. A traditional or classical approach will often leave these children bored and uninspired.
Moving Beyond the Page is how children want to learn.
What Makes Moving Beyond the Page Unique?
We use research-based educational strategies to
- help your child see connections between subjects using our unit studies that integrate science, social studies, and language arts from preschool through middle school,
- turn your child into a problem solver and an innovator through activities that require critical and creative thinking,
- encourage real-world application using project-based instruction, and
- teach your child in a way that meets her needs by supporting different learning styles and multiple intelligences.
Have peace of mind that your children will not have gaps in their learning as they cover state and national standards at each level.