Payment Plan Detail
Moving Beyond the Page is proud to offer a payment plan that will help parents fit our quality literature-rich curriculum into their budget. When deciding upon a payment plan, there are a few details you should keep in mind:
- Payment plans are available for any purchase meeting the following criteria:
- over $400,
- paid with a credit card, and
- shipped within the United States.
- The first payment will be charged to the credit card on the date of purchase. Subsequent payments will be processed on or after the first day each month.
- Customers are required to keep a valid credit card on file for the duration of the payment plan. In the event that a credit card is canceled or is no longer valid, customers will be asked to provide a valid credit card number or to settle their account in full within 30 days.
- There is a processing fee associated with our payment plans. This fee is non-refundable after the 30-day return policy has expired.
- Payment plans cannot be canceled once the 30-day timeframe outlined in our return policy has elapsed.
- Moving Beyond the Page performs a credit check for each payment plan before the order is shipped. If the credit score is below our minimum threshold, there are still a few different options:
- Instead of just a single payment down, we will put the order on hold until half of the purchase price has been paid. This can be immediately or over a longer period of time. As soon as half of the purchase price is reached, the order will ship.
- If you prefer to recieve your curriculum immediately, we will ship the first 9 weeks of your curriculum immediately. After your second monthly payment has been processed your second 9 weeks will be shipped. The entire second semester will be shipped after the 4th payment has been received in a timely manner. There are no additional shipping charges for this service.
The following example compares the various payment plans for a $400 purchase.
||# of payments
|* The final payment may vary by a few pennies to account for rounding discrepancies.